The Agenda is the primary "management" section of Legend of Keepers. The agenda advances a week at a time, and each week will offer 1-3 choices for the player to pick from for that week, such as visiting a merchant, hiring new employees, or getting random events. From this screen the player can also view their employees and traps, and swap out which ones are active.
- 1 Adventurers
- 2 Alchemist
- 3 Black market
- 4 Business trip
- 5 Collectors
- 6 Course
- 7 Doctor
- 8 Engineer
- 9 Merchant
- 10 Plunder
- 11 Sanctuary
- 12 Seminar
- 13 Siege
- 14 Therapist
- 15 Trainer
- 16 Workout
- 17 Event
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
This means that heroes are visiting this week and the dungeon must be defended.
During this week the player can choose the difficulty and dungeon type to be fought in. 'Adventurers' is the standard difficulty while 'Veterans' have slightly tougher heroes with a higher level and may have additional passive abilities, but offers better rewards
Champion[edit | edit source]
- "A band of adventurers led by a Champion are on their way to attack a Dungeons Company property! Defend it at all costs!"
The highest difficulty which can be fought twice during year 1 (Halfway and at the end) and appear more frequently during year 2. There is always one Champion tier hero in the party, who are stronger in terms of power and attributes. Gold earned after defending the dungeon is much higher and offer a better selection of rewards such as rare monsters, traps and master upgrades.
Alchemist[edit | edit source]
- "Transmute blood, tears, or gold into another resource."
Resources can be exchanged for another type of resource at a fixed ratio.
- 15 Tears > 10 Blood
- 15 Blood > 10 Tears
- 10 Blood + 10 Tears > 75 Gold
Black market[edit | edit source]
- "Sell monsters in garrison that are no longer useful to you. Unavailable or injured monsters are less valuable."
Monsters stationed in the garrison can be sold for a certain amount of gold. Higher level will increase their value while having low motivation and/or being rendered unavailable (Due to events) will decrease their value.
Business trip[edit | edit source]
- "Choose an employee to protect the Sales Department during a business trip."
Of three randomly selected active monsters, one can be selected to accompany the sales department. Each monster will be accompanied by a time they will be gone for, a gold reward, and a secondary reward such as motivation, blood, or an artefact.
Collectors[edit | edit source]
- "Some tax officials have come to collect. Good job they drink blood."
Tax collectors can be paid through various options.
- Refuse: -50 Gold
- Accept: +200 Gold, Master loses health equal to 20% of max Life
- Pay: +200 Gold, -25 Blood
Choosing the 2nd option while having less than 20% of max Life will kill the Master and end the game.
Course[edit | edit source]
- "An opportunity to send one of your employees to an intensive training course."
A random active monster will be selected. The player is then presented with the choice of ignoring the offer, or paying the large gold cost and losing the monster for several weeks for them to gain 2 levels.
Doctor[edit | edit source]
- "Stick out your tongue and say "Ahh!"."
While the Master's Life is not full, they will be healed up to a certain amount of health equal to 10% of their max Life. Nothing happens when the Master's Life is full.
Engineer[edit | edit source]
- "Spend some gold to upgrade your active traps."
All active traps can be upgraded once up to level 4, improving their damage or status duration. Higher levels require slightly more gold than the previous level.
Merchant[edit | edit source]
- "Buy a monster or trap from this unscrupulous merchant."
A random selection of 2 monsters and 1 trap can be purchased. The merchant inventory can be refreshed for a small amount of gold which gets more expensive the more you refresh the shop.
Monsters and traps bought will always be level 1, or level 2 during year 2.
Plunder[edit | edit source]
A group of 3 random monsters will partake in the raid. Plundering a location offers some gold and/or motivation along with a (chance of) bonus reward if available such as an artefact, monster or dungeon bonus effect. However each location always has a chance of causing a penalty; most may injure one or all of the participants, and some may cause a dungeon penalty for the next dungeon defence for all monsters.
Sanctuary[edit | edit source]
- "A ceremony as gloomy as it should. Just to make the adventurers' life worse."
Spend resources to gain a temporary penalty for heroes during battle. All penalties last for 30 weeks and there are no restrictions to how many player can have.
Seminar[edit | edit source]
- "An outing amongst colleagues is always a joy. We are only not human!"
Spend resources to gain a temporary bonus for your monsters during battle. Like Sanctuary, all bonuses last for 30 weeks and there are no restrictions to how many the player can have. Alternatively, if available, a motivation session can be purchased to restore all monsters' motivation.
Only 1 bonus can be invested from a random selection of 3 at a time.
- Human Hunt: Enraged (3) to all monsters at the start of a battle, providing a 30% increase in power.
- Magic Initiation: Enhanced Resistance (2) to all monsters at the start of a battle, providing 20% more elemental resistances
- Metallurgy Workshop: Enhanced Armor (2) to all monsters at the start of a battle, providing 40% more Armor
- Morning Jogging: Enhanced Speed (2) to all monsters at the start of a battle, providing 40 more Speed
- Occult Rite: Flame Spirit (2) to all monsters at the start of a battle, causing burn on hit with all attacks
- Self-Serve Buffet: +2 motivation to all available monsters
Siege[edit | edit source]
Traps can be rented off from you for 8 weeks in exchange for some gold. The event offers 3 choices; a choice to sell 1 random trap or sell 2 random traps for more gold in the other 2 choices.
This event cannot be skipped without making a choice.
Therapist[edit | edit source]
- "An employee morale review, done by a specialist."
All available monster's motivation will be restored by 1 point. More motivation can be restored using various payments.
- Extend: -150 gold, +2 motivation for all available monsters
- Extend: -15 tears, +2 motivation for all available monsters
- Thank: +1 motivation for all available monsters
Trainer[edit | edit source]
- "Spend some gold to upgrade your active monsters."
All active monsters can be upgraded once up to level 5, improving their skills and/or attributes. Higher levels require slightly more gold than the previous level.
Workout[edit | edit source]
- "Some intensive sessions at the gym. A master has to stay fit!"
The Master's attributes can be improved in exchange for blood or tears.
A random selection of 3 upgrades can be invested at a time.
- Weights: +10% Power
- Rings: +10% Life
- Skipping Rope: +5% Life, -20 tears
- Yoga: +2 weekly Life regeneration, -20 blood
- Sprint: +10 speed, -40 tears
- Sauna: +5 resistance,
- Self-flagellation: +10 armor, -35 blodd
Event[edit | edit source]
- "Deal with office troubles and the business work environment, for better or for worse."
There is a large pool of possible events, one of which is randomly selected when choosing this option. Events can be positive, negative, or a mixture of both.
Employee events[edit | edit source]
Resource events[edit | edit source]
|Icarus||A wizard with a strange hat has fallen from the sky and landed in the entrance hall. He was carrying a magical Artefact||
|Lost adventurer||While wandering around in the corridors this morning, you come face-to-face with a human. He seems as surprised as you are. What are you going to do?||
|Lucky me!||You placed a bet on a boar-racing game during lunch break. The one you chose finished first, and you won the jackpot!||
|Professional mourner||A banshee has offered her crying services for a very reasonable price.||
|Stocktake||It is high time to go through the stock room. During the cleaning one of your employees found this strange object.||
|The collector||An enthusiast has tracked an Artefact to you and would like to buy it for a very attractive price.||